It was a glorious morning for our yoga class today Friday 03/11/22. I am worried that we may be rained out tomorrow morning the 12th. but we may get lucky and the rain could be delayed till after our class. I can not tell but I will be setting up if it is not raining and I will conduct the class if the weather conditions look good, but if not I do not teach in the rain. Its up to you if you want to come down to the beach and check out the conditions, we could get lucky but if not the next class will be held on Monday the 13th of March.
See you soon.