Due to persistent red tide conditions I have decided to cancel all further yoga classes until October 1. At that time classes will resume but only if the red tide conditions have improved. Starting October 1 then classes will be held at 9:00 am till 10:30 am Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. The classes are always held between the green and the blue lifeguard stands.
I regret having to cancel so far in advance but the red tide conditions have made it impossible to predict one day to the next if I can teach my yoga classes or have to cancel on the spot. This makes it hard on those who travel to class and then must be turned away. Therefore to be on the safe side I have decided that I am going to give myself more time to discern if the red tide is truly gone or not before setting a definite schedule of classes.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.