3) THE LAW OF HUMILITYWhat you refuse to accept, will continue for you. If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
4) THE LAW OF GROWTH Wherever you go, there you are. For us to GROW in Spirit it is we who must change and not the people, places or things around us. The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over. When we change who and what we are within our heart our life changes too.
5) THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY Whenever there is something wrong, there is something wrong in me. We mirror what surrounds us and what surrounds us mirrors us We must take responsibility what is in our life.
6) THE LAW OF CONNECTION Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected. Each step leads to the next step and so forth and so on …
7) THE LAW OF FOCUS
“You can’t think of two things at the same time.”
Be pure of thought and pure of intent. Stay single-minded and focus on tasks at hand.
8) THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY
“If you believe something to be true, then sometime in your life you must demonstrate that truth.”
In other words, practice what you preach! In order to have values in life, we must first practice those values.
9) THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW
“You can’t go home again, but you must try.”
We must examine our past in order to learn from it, but we can never go back into our past. Dwelling on old dreams prevent us from having new ones. Life moves forward, and so must we.
10) THE LAW OF CHANGE
“The more things change, the more they stay the same.”
History will repeat itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11) THE LAW OF REWARD
“When you focus on your life, good things will happen.”
All rewards require initial toil. Anything that is good and worth lasting value will require patience and persistence. True joy follows doing what we’re suppose to be doing and waiting for the reward to come in its own time.
12) THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION
“What you put into it, you will get back.”
The Law of Reciprocity, Cause and Effect, and Karma! The value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it. Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the whole.
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important
infos. I would like to look more posts like this .